* Legal Information and Additional Details.
1. Fees charged on some accounts may reduce your earnings.
2. Annual Percentage Yield(APY) assumes interest remains on deposit for one year with no withdrawals of principal or interest. Rates subject to change without notice.
3. Early withdrawal penalties apply on CD accounts.
4. Personal accounts only. Liquid CD opening deposit and any additional deposits must be made with money not on deposit at Sterling National Bank. Not available for CDs opened as a part of an Individual Retirement Account (IRA), Qualified Retirement Plan (QRP) or Coverdell Education Savings Account (CESA) You may make withdrawals ($500 minimum withdrawal) without penalty if you maintain a balance of at least $5,000 and have not made a deposit or withdrawal within the last seven days. Otherwise, early withdrawal penalties apply. Deposits and withdrawals must be made in person at a branch office or by mail. $5,000 must be maintained in the account at all times or the account will be closed and early withdrawal penalties will apply.
5. At the discretion of Sterling National Bank, the account may be called, for any reason, at any time after one (1) year from the date the account was opened. If the account is called, the balance and the accrued interest will be transferred to a Statement Savings Account. Sterling National Bank will notify you 10 days prior to calling the Certificate of Deposit.
6. Sterling National Bank will pay a simple rate of interest on this CD and interest will be credited monthly and at maturity. Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is calculated based upon the lowest number of days in each term. If the CD and all interest credited remains in the account and continues to renew for the same number of days for a full year at the expressed interest rate you will earn the APY. A withdrawal before maturity will reduce APY and earnings.
7. Rate is subject to change at any time during the term of the account.