Business Special Accounts: business banking built around you.
You’re always looking for ways to make things better for you, your family and your business. A 401(k) account offers a way to reduce your taxable income since contributions come out of your pay before taxes are withheld. And the money you save also benefits from tax-deferred growth since it compounds more quickly than if taxed each year.
Astoria Bank offers a variety of escrow accounts to meet the needs of Attorneys and others who need a central control account with client sub-accounts for fiduciary accounting. This escrow account allows you manage, safeguard, and segregate assets of your clients or beneficiaries.
Our Business Banking Approach
Whichever account you choose, you’ll enjoy such highly personalized services as:
- A Committed Relationship Manager who’ll work one-on-one to find the right services that make good business sense for you; services flexible enough to grow with your changing business needs
- A Dedicated Team of Specialists to tailor financial resources that help manage and grow your business
- Personalized Credit Evaluations that assess the individual characteristics of your business rather than relying on an automated scoring process like other banks
- Timely Local Credit Reviews so applications are evaluated and turned around promptly by Astoria Bank credit officers familiar with local businesses
- Exclusive Priority Branch Service featuring Business Banking tellers to make everyday banking faster and more efficient