Business Credit Cards
We offer a variety of credit cards to meet your needs.
Business Edition® Visa® Card with Business Category Rewards®
The Business Edition® Visa® Card with Business Category Rewards® allows you to earn bigger rewards on business-related purchases. Points can be redeemed for travel, cash back as a statement credit, gift cards, and merchandise.1 Plus, you have 3 years from when points are awarded to use them before they expire.
- 5 points per $1 spent on qualifying expenses (up to $25,000 during a period of 12 billing cycles. After $25,000, earn 1 point per $1 spent).1
- 2 points per $1 spent on qualifying gas and dining transactions (up to $25,000 during a period of 12 billing cycles. After $25,000, earn 1 point per $1 spent).1
- 1 point per $1 spent on other purchases.1
- Learn more
Business Edition® Visa® Card with Reward Simplicity
The Business Edition® Card with Reward Simplicity allows you to earn unlimited rewards simply, anywhere. Points can be redeemed for travel, cash back as a statement credit, gift cards, and merchandise.1 Plus, you have 3 years from when points are awarded to use them before they expire.
- Unlimited 1.5 Points per $1 Spent on purchases everywhere you shop.1
- Learn more
Business Edition® Visa® Card
The Business Edition® Visa® Card offers many benefits to help you efficiently manage your business.
- Reward yourself by saving money on interest with a low introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers.
- Learn more
VOX® Business Card
VOX® is designed for the unique needs of your business2. It gives you cash flow flexibility with your choice of minimum payment options and a high value credit line to meet your business needs—all with a single card you can use for both Travel and Entertainment and Purchasing functions. Pay in full or revolve at a low rate to maximize cash flow. VOX® features our Maximum Rewards® for Business rewards program which allows you to earn 1 point for every $1 you spend on qualifying transactions.3 Use points for travel, merchandise, or even cash back in the form of a statement credit. Points will expire on or after the third anniversary of when they were awarded.
Purchasing Edition® Visa® Card
The Purchasing Edition® Visa® Card allows you to receive goods faster, negotiate discounts with suppliers and easily manage company billing accounts. Optimize your cash flow, reduce purchasing costs and gain better insight into your spending with advanced reporting tools.
Our Business credit cards help you separate your business and personal expenses while you enjoy:
- Free 24/7 online access for managing your account. Your Authorized Company Representative can view transaction activity and history, pay your bill, set up your alerts and more.
- Free management reports to help you track expenses, monitor your spending, spot tax deductions, prepare your tax filings and forecast expenses more easily.
- Cash flow management with the flexibility to cover the cost of supplies, equipment, travel and more.
Access Your Account
Online account access provides the quickest and easiest way to:
- View employee card transaction history
Manage your account online 24 hours a day at www.firstbankcard.com/astoriabank or call Customer Service at 1-888-295-5540.
Please see the Summary of Credit Terms provided at time of application for important information on rates, fees, costs, conditions and limitations.
You must pay your entire statement balance (including all promotional purchase and balance transfer balances) by the due date each month to avoid being charged interest on new purchases from the date those purchases are made, unless your new purchases are subject to a 0% interest rate.
1 See the Rewards Terms and Conditions in the Summary of Credit Terms available when you apply.
2 The First Bankcard® Visa® Credit Cards are Powered by Paymentflex Technologies, LLC. First Bankcard®, a division of First National Bank of Omaha, is an authorized user of Paymentflex US Patents #5,933,817 and #6,836,764, and of the Paymentflex® registered trademark pursuant to license from Paymentflex Technologies, LLC. First Bankcard®, a division of First National Bank of Omaha, is the card issuer/creditor of the credit card program described in this offer.
3 For additional information about interest rates (Annual Percentage Rates [APRs]), fees, and other costs, see the Terms and Conditions that you will receive when you become a VOX Business Card cardmember.
©2017 Cards are issued by First Bankcard®, a division of First National Bank of Omaha, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. VISA is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association and used under license. VOX® and Maximum Rewards® for Business are federally registered service marks owned by First Bankcard®, a division of First National Bank of Omaha. Commercial Edition® and Purchasing Edition® are federally registered service marks owned by First Bankcard®, a division of First National Bank of Omaha.