Convenient ways to directly access and manage your money.
Having fast, secure access to your accounts is a critical part of running your day-to-day business. Smart money management is also essential. That’s why Astoria Bank is pleased to offer you free account access to make your business banking smarter, easier and more efficient. Experience our Business Online Banking Demo and see for yourself.
Business® Online Banking
You need online banking access that moves at the speed of business. Make that the speed of the Internet. With Astoria Bank's Business Online Banking, you have immediate access to exceptional features anywhere you can access the Internet, including:
- FREE Unlimited Bill Pay with no limits on the number of transactions
- FREE WebConnect to QuickBooks® for easy data downloads, faster reconciliation.
- Customizable Online Dashboard - simplify your routine banking activities with a fully-customizable online dashboard that you design with the features that best suit your information needs.
- Loan Payments and Advances so you can make a payment on a loan or line of credit quickly online with just a few keystrokes
- Account Transfers enabling you to move money between two or more Astoria accounts as often you like.*
- Wire Transfers, secure, convenient and fast, deliver a long roster of benefits so you can make payments quickly and conveniently to suppliers, vendors, sub-contractors and other businesses.*
- Loan Reporting to stay on top of your loans and lines of credit with a detailed summary that includes payments made, fees charged, interest rates and more.
- Premium Alerts service keeps you current on your business banking by keeping you up-to-date on banking activity, not just your typical balance and activity alerts.
- Administrative Control to easily manage employees’ access to your accounts with tools that allow you to provide their own User ID and password
- Stop Payments that let you initiate stop payment requests online.*
* We reserve the right to charge you fees for these Business Online Banking and/or Automated Clearing House ('ACH') transactions in accordance with Astoria Bank's most current, Business Banking Fee Schedule.
Business Mobile Banking: when you’re on the go.
Manage your business finances conveniently and securely anytime, anywhere with Business Mobile Banking. View your account balances, transfer funds between eligible accounts, pay bills, and find ATM and Branch locations all from your mobile device. It's free1 for all Business Online Banking customers. Best of all, you choose whether you want to use your mobile web browser or our free app for ultimate, faster access. Plus with our mobile app, you have the added ability to use your mobile device to deposit a check, by taking a picture of it2. Look for AstoriaBiz Mobile in the App Store® or Google Play™ store. View a list of supported operating systems.
Visa® Business Debit Card: daily business expenses made easy.
When you’re on the go, take your business accounts with you thanks to your Astoria Bank Visa® Business Debit Card. It’s more convenient than going to the ATM, safer than carrying cash and faster than writing a check. Use it to handle your routine banking and make everyday business purchases anywhere Visa® is accepted. Purchases are deducted from your checking account and are itemized on your monthly statement for easy record keeping. The card is protected with multiple layers of Visa’s built-in security including:
- Visa® Zero Liability Policy, which may protect you from unauthorized charges. Any funds taken from your account due to fraudulent use may be returned to you.
- Continuous fraud monitoring to detect and prevent suspicious activity on your debit card.
- Access to Identity Theft Assistance to help you recover your identity and prevent further problems.
- A 3-digit security code to verify your identity for Internet and phone purchases.
- Enhanced security with EMV Chip Technology when you use your Visa® Business Debit Card at merchants that use chip enabled terminals to accept your payment.
1 Astoria Bank does not charge you a fee for using Business Mobile Banking. However, charges from your wireless carrier may apply.
2 Mobile Check Deposit is available to customers who are enrolled in Business Online Banking and have downloaded Astoria Bank Business Mobile App. Eligibility conditions, dollar limits and other restrictions apply. You will need Internet access on your mobile device to use Mobile Check Deposit. Message and data rates may apply from your wireless carrier. Please check with your wireless service provider for details on its fees and charges.
App Store is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.