Access Your Money on your terms: when you want, how you want.
Astoria Bank's Online Banking offers banking when you want, anywhere you have Internet access. You can check your account balances and transaction history, transfer funds between eligible accounts, view check images, set alerts, and pay your bills electronically, all with the click of a mouse. Click here to take a tour of our online banking site.
As an Online Banking customer, you can also securely access your Astoria Bank accounts anytime, anywhere, right from your mobile device1. Mobile Banking is a fast, free2 and secure way to check your account balances and transaction history, transfer funds between eligible accounts, pay bills on the spot, contact us, or locate a branch or ATM quickly.
Best of all, you choose whether you want to use your mobile web browser or our free app for access to your finances on the go – delivered with the same security as Online Banking. Look for Astoria Bank Mobile in the App Store® or Google Play™ store! View a list of supported operating systems.
Mobile banking comes with these great features:
Mobile Check Deposit: If you have a qualifying account with Online Banking, Mobile Check Deposit is the most convenient way to deposit a check right into your account through the Astoria Bank Mobile Banking app3.
People Pay: People Pay is the fast, convenient, and safe way to send money to friends or loved ones online. Need to pay back a roommate or send money to your son in college? Sending money is as easy as using an email address or mobile phone number4.
Touch ID®: If you have an iPhone® 5s or later and are using iOS8 or later, Astoria Bank offers the convenience of logging into your Mobile Banking app with Touch ID. Touch ID allows you to quickly access features of Mobile Banking, including Mobile Check Deposit and Bill Pay, with the convenience of using only your fingerprint to log in5.
Passcode: If you have an Android phone or iPhone®, Astoria Bank offers you the convenience of logging into your Mobile Banking app using a simple 4-digit passcode that you set up. Passcode allows you to quickly access features of Mobile Banking, including Mobile Check Deposit and Bill Pay, with the convenience of using a simple 4-digit code to log in.
Don't Have a Smartphone? Try Text Banking. With Text Banking, you can receive account information via text message to your mobile phone2. To access your Astoria Bank accounts using Text Banking, simply log in to Online Banking to set it up6.
Sign Up for Online Banking Today!
Online Banking, Mobile Banking and Text Banking are free with any Astoria Bank checking account. If you haven’t enrolled in Online Banking, sign up today. It’s fast and easy. Need help signing in? Contact us or call 1-800-ASTORIA (1-800-278-6742).
Visa® Debit Card: a whole new world of benefits.
An Astoria Bank Visa® Debit Card is more convenient than going to the ATM, safer than carrying cash and faster than writing a check. Available with a checking account, you can use it to pay all your everyday purchases from gas and groceries to restaurants and retail shops. And for easy record keeping, every purchase is itemized on your Astoria Bank monthly statement as well as online through Online Banking. The card is protected with multiple layers of Visa’s built-in security, including:
- Visa® Zero Liability Policy, which may protect you from unauthorized charges. Any funds taken from your account due to fraudulent use may be returned to you.
- Continuous fraud monitoring to detect and prevent suspicious activity on your debit card.
- Access to Identity Theft Assistance to help you recover your identity and prevent further problems.
- A 3-digit security code to verify your identity for Internet and phone purchases.
- Enhanced security with EMV Chip Technology when you use your Visa® Debit Card at merchants that use chip enabled terminals to accept your payment.
Get Your Debit Card today!
1. To access your Astoria Bank accounts using the mobile banking services, you must be enrolled in Online Banking and you will need Internet access on your mobile device to use all the features of the Mobile Web and Mobile App services.
2. Message and data rates may apply from your wireless carrier for Mobile Web, Mobile App, and Text services. Please check with your wireless service provider for details on its fees and charges.
3. Mobile Check Deposit is available for consumer accounts that have been open for at least 30 days for customers who are enrolled in Online Banking and have downloaded the Astoria Bank Mobile App. Eligibility conditions, deposit limits and other restrictions apply.
4. To access People Pay, you must be 18 years of age or older, enrolled in online banking, and have no more than 3 overdrafts within the current or prior year. Eligibility conditions, payment limits and other restrictions apply.
5. The Touch ID feature may not work if the phone contains applications not authorized by Apple Inc. To use the Touch ID feature to access certain features, you will need to install the Mobile App and have at least one fingerprint registered in Touch ID on Your Supported Apple Device.
6. To access your Astoria Bank accounts using the text banking services, you must be enrolled in Online Banking. Text Banking does not require Internet access.
iPhone, and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
VISA is a trademark owned by Visa International Service Association and used under license.